Trailer for The Tuner

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ending the year on a high note!!!

Hi All - I am happy to say L'accordatore was a great hit on the festival circuit getting into 1 of every two festivals we entered. Not bad it was a huge investment of time, resources and energy but I believe that it all paid off in terms of quality and that goes to show that without amazing people you can't pull off a project this good. I want to thank the cast, crew, pre and post production people who help pull this project off. You should all be proud of the work you contributed and I will not forget you in my future endeavors.

I am now ramping up efforts for the next short film's festival run and as a result will not actively be working on promoting L'accordatore. If any of you feel that you'd like to promote it further let me know and I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks again and special thanks to Juan Leguizamon who pulled off the trailer as we were closing the book.